Mar 30, 2016

Ballet Babe


As I mentioned in my previous post, ballerina-strap flats (also called "Lace-Up Flats") are the hot shoe for Spring/Summer 2016. I actually purchased a pair of Steve Madden "Britzi" flats this week, and decided to try them out... turns out, I'm totally in love! Not only were they super comfortable - I wore them around campus all day - but they are so adorable! It took me awhile to get the hang of tying them up the way I like, but otherwise I have no complaints. You can tie them in the front, the back, or even the side (whichever you prefer), and once they're tied, they don't move around on your foot at all! It feels like walking in a slipper, and it adds a totally cool but feminine touch to any outfit with an edgy new geometric take on the classic ballet shoe. I paired mine with a simple black denim short and a white top with lace detailing (plus the red lip, of course)! 



White Lace Top: H&M
Black Denim Shorts: American Eagle
Black "Blitzi" Flats: Steve Madden (Purchased @ DSW)
Rose Gold Watch: Charming Charlie
Lipstick: Red Velvet by Bite Beauty (Purchased @ Sephora)


Check out the links above to get a closer look at the fashion in this post!
Also... be sure to leave me feedback of any posts you'd like to see - and stay tuned for more posts this week, including my first post about men's fashion!

Thank you for reading!

XOXO,

Reilly Renée

1 comment:

  1. You are seriously such a HOTTIE. Love everything about this outfit and your makeup!

    ReplyDelete