Feb 21, 2016

Slaying into Spring



At this time of year (at least in Texas) the weather is at its most unpredictable. For my friends in the North I know this won't apply for a few more months... (sorry)! But lately, when I wake up and check my weather app before I get dressed, I'm never sure what I'm going to get. It gets so tiresome digging through my closet trying to find something to match ever-changing temperature. Therefore, here is my take on how to put together a simple outfit during this odd time transition of seasons with both a winter look and a look for the upcoming spring season:



For the winter look, my lovely model Moira is wearing a gray knit dress to stay warm, and black tights with black suede booties. The duller tones with a dark lip are perfect for cooler temperatures. Throw on your favorite coat and you're ready to take on the coldest of days while still looking fresh.

Dress: Francesca's 
Tights: The Gap
Booties: Call It Spring
Bracelet: Charming Charlie
Lipstick: "Aubergine" by Bite (Sold at Sephora)





For those sunshine-filled days, a patterned romper is the way to go! Not only is it comfortable, but you only need one item in your wardrobe, and you already have an entire outfit. To avoid looking too busy, just stick with a simple heel or flat (like these black pumps), and a pink or red pout. 


Black Pumps: Old Navy
Pearl Bracelet: American Eagle
Lipstick: "Pucker" by CoverGirl





... and don't forget to accessorize with a matching purse (preferably with a bow)!

Bow Purse: Mix No. 6 (Sold @ DSW)
















Of course, don't forget the most important thing - be a fierce, fun, and fabulous bitch, regardless of season.


This is my first post so please let me know what you think and if you have any suggestions, comments, or questions I'd love to hear them! Thanks for reading!

XOXO,

Reilly Renée

Model: Moira Wilson
Photographer: Cameron Badolato












No comments:

Post a Comment